Executive Coaching for Entrepreneurs & Leadership of Cofounders Capital
Linda M. Sanders
Experienced Executive & Trusted Accountability Partner
Transition360 Partners, LLC
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
firstname.lastname@example.org │ 919.260.4541 │ www.linkedin.com/in/linda-m-sanders
Founder of Transition360 Partners — Linda brings 35+ years of business experience managing, leading, developing, & coaching Fortune 500 teams across the globe. She is a coach to business leaders and new ventures, a business consultant, and a mentor to start-ups.
As an executive coach, Linda helps professionals achieve their career goals, address derailers, develop skills to manage stress and burnout, improve their self-confidence, and embrace new possibilities.
She leads team coaching for organizations to improve interpersonal dynamics, address conflict resolution, and understand their emotional quotient – leading to better collaboration and optimized business results.
By providing a neutral perspective, tapping into their self-reflection, and leveraging the client’s innate abilities, Linda partners with her clients to help them maximize their professional & personal potential.
Her clients include:
- Founders & Executive Directors of non-profits
- HealthCare, Schools of Medicine and Nursing, & Medical Practices
- Mid-level managers at SAS, The Mayo Clinic, FEMA, Amazon & IBM
- CEOs of Start-ups & New Ventures
- Students at Duke University & UNC Chapel Hill
- Current and former members of the US Military
Education & Certifications:
- BA Architecture, Trinity University
- MBA, UNC Chapel Hill, Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Certified Professional Coach, NC State University – ICF Approved
- Certified Executive Coach, UC Berkeley Executive Coaching Institute
- CCL Benchmarks360 Assessments Certified Administrator/Facilitator
- EQi 2.0 – Emotional Intelligence for Executives & Business Professionals
As a Rotarian, Linda shares the unwavering commitment of “service above self” and can often be seen around Chapel Hill, NC picking up discarded litter with her husband Brian.
What is Coaching
Coaching is a thought-provoking and creative process that will inspire you to maximize your personal & professional potential.
Executive coaching focuses on setting goals, creating desired outcomes, and managing personal change.
Unlike consulting and psychotherapy, the coaching client is the expert.
Your coach’s role is to:
- Ask powerful questions
- Act as a sounding board
- Provide objective assessment & observations
- Listen fully and actively
- Challenge your blind spots
- Foster shifts in thinking that reveal fresh perspectives
Your executive coach will be your accountability partner on your journey toward identifying, clarifying, and achieving your goals – both personal and professional.
What Can Executive Coaching Do For Me?
- Unlock your leadership potential
- Improve decision making
- Maximize your performance, and that of the organization
- Improve self-awareness and self-management
- Gain valuable observations & feedback for continual improvements
The coaching partnership is based on confidentiality, rapport, trust, and a commitment to be open to learning.
What’s Your Role?
The most successful coaching partnerships begin with a client who is open to collaboration and new perspectives. As the coaching client, your role is to:
- Create the coaching agenda
- Use the coaching process to promote possibilities and fresh perspectives
- Engage big picture thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Take the tools, concepts, models and principles provided by your coach to engage in effective forward actions